If you have any questions about this privacy notice (“Notice”), please contact Julia Yearwood by telephone: 0707482307621 or via Email.
Julia Yearwood will process your and third parties’ personal data, as further explained below, in the course of providing you with therapy and associated services (“Services”).
Julia Yearwood will let you know by posting on this website or otherwise if any changes are made to this Notice. Your continued use of the Services after notifying such changes will amount to your acknowledgement of the amended Notice.
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, who can be identified directly or indirectly; it may include name, address, email address, phone number, IP address, location data, cookies and similar information.
Julia Yearwood may process personal data and special categories of personal data which you provide in connection with the Services about yourself and others. Julia Yearwood may obtain information about you and others from third party service providers, such as referrals. If you use our online Services, Julia Yearwood may collect information about your devices including clickstream data.
Your personal information is collected and processed to:
· provide the services that you have requested.
· update you with important messages about the services you have requested.
· keep a record of your relationship with us.
Sensitive Personal Information:
· Data Protection Law recognises that some categories of personal information are more sensitive. For the purposes of dealing with your enquiry or evaluating and quality monitoring of the services Julia Yearwood provides.
· If you contact Julia Yearwood, you may choose to provide details of a sensitive nature.
· Julia Yearwood will only use this information for the purposes of dealing with your enquiry or evaluating and quality monitoring the services provided to you.
Retention of personal data
· Your personal data will be retained for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed above or as required by the law.
· Julia Yearwood may keep an anonymised form of your personal data, which will no longer refer to you, for statistical purposes without time limits, to the extent that we have a legitimate and lawful interest in doing so.
Security of personal data
· Julia Yearwood will implement technical and organisational security measures in order to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data
· However, please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Whilst we can do our best to keep our own systems secure, we do not have full control over all processes involved in, for example, your use of our website or sending confidential materials to us via email, and we cannot therefore guarantee the security of your information transmitted to us on the web.
You have numerous rights in relation to their personal data. For further information about your data protection rights please visit the ICO website.
· Right to make a subject access request (SAR). You may request in writing copies of their personal data. However, compliance with such requests is subject to certain limitations and exemptions and the rights of other data subjects. Each request should make clear that a SAR is being made. You may also be required to submit a proof of your identity and payment, where applicable.
· Right to rectification. You may request that we rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
· Right to withdraw consent. You may at any time withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data carried out by Julia Yearwood on the basis of previous consent. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on previous consent.
· Right to erasure. You may request that we erase their personal data. Julia Yearwood will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so. For example, there may be an overriding legitimate ground for keeping the personal data, such as, archiving obligations that we have to comply with.
· Restriction. You may request that Julia Yearwood restrict processing of your personal data in various circumstances. Julia Yearwood will comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so, such as, a legal obligation to continue processing your personal data in a certain way.
· Right to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may request a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and have it transferred to another provider of the same or similar services. To the extent such right applies to the Services, Julia Yearwood will comply with such transfer request. Please note that a transfer to another provider does not imply erasure of your personal data which may still be required for legitimate and lawful purposes.
Cookies can be first party or third party cookies.
First party cookies – cookies that the website you are visiting places on your device.
Third party cookies – cookies placed on your device through the website but by third parties, such as, Google.
There are two, third-party Cookies on this website: Google Analytics and Wix.com